Follow us around the web!

color, google, google+, original, plus icon color, facebook, original icon color, original, twitter icon

Friday, December 30, 2016

Our Commitment to Customer Satisfaction

 Image result for Customer Satisfaction
At Florida Window and Door we pride ourselves on offering the best product, the best installation and the best customer service. Thousands of families across Florida will attest we have delivered on and often surpassed their expectations. There are, however projects that have proven difficult for a variety of reasons.
In the home improvement industry a multitude of variables can challenge a projects estimated timeline. Katherine was a customer who encountered one of these situations. After waiting for her project to start, she began to get discouraged and reached out to us in frustration. Her exact words were, “I am very frustrated. Can you help me?”
We did. Within a day of her reaching out to us, we were able to contact the appropriate parties and address the issue. Katherine was informed of the process as it unfolded. Once her new impact windows were installed she reached back out to us to let us know about her overwhelming satisfaction. Following is an excerpt from her letter to us:
“My windows have now been installed. I want to thank you for turning this negative into an amazing positive. After notifying you of my concerns, I cannot be more pleased with the outcome. My installer was Robinson. Roby went over and above my expectations. First he was three days ahead of schedule; he has endless knowledge and energy. His feet never hit the ground and installed everything in record time. He single handily addressed all challenges a remodel can bring, his knowledge is endless, not to mention he is one of the nicest people I have ever met. Because of Roby and yourself I will highly recommend Florida Window and Door to everyone with confidence they will be treated with the utmost professionalism I experienced.”
We were glad to help Katherine, and glad she took some time to let us know what was happening. At Florida Window and Door, our greatest asset is a Satisfied Customer!